Sleep issues, during pregnancy, are quite common. Moreover, studies show that around 78% of women face sleeping disorders during pregnancy. Besides, the lack of sufficient sleep can lead to nausea and mood swings. Pregnant women should take above 6 hours of sound sleep, as lack of sleep can lead to elaborated labor.
The right way:
Now, you might be wondering, what is the right way to avoid sleep disorders! So, we have some rules to help you enjoy a healthy pregnancy:
- Work on your sleeping schedule
- Make sure you work out for at least go 30 minutes every day
- Increase your liquid intake during the daytime
- Reading before bed sounds an excellent idea, so if you are not sleepy take a book and start reading
- Ask your doctor’s opinion about the comfiest sleeping posture